Fem-Dophilus contains two patented and clinically proven probiotic strains, Lactobacillus GR-1 and Lactobacillus RC-14 discovered and developed by Dr. Gregor Reid and Dr. Andrew Bruce at Urex Biotech. Over 20 years of research supports the oral use of GR-1 and RC-14 to colonize and protect the vaginal tract.
Who Can Benefit From this Product?
Fem-Dophilus is a probiotic product for women who wish to maintain internal, especially vaginal, floral balance.*
Healthy flora has been documented as a key to vaginal and urinary tract health. Probiotics are live microorganisms (usually bacteria) that are similar to the beneficial microorganisms found in the human gut. They are often taken as a dietary supplement to improve digestive health and boost the immune system. Fem-Dophilus specifically contains two strains of Lactobacillus bacteria that are beneficial for women’s health, including L. rhamnosus GR-1 and L. reuteri RC-14. These bacteria are thought to support healthy vaginal and urinary tract function.
What Distinguishes this Product?
- Patented Probiotic Microorganisms: L. rhamnosus GR-1® and L. reuteri RC-14®
- 20+ Years of Research Support its Benefits
- More than 20 studies demonstrating safety and efficacy*
- Promotes Vaginal Health Naturally*
- The Most Effective Probiotic for Women’s Health
- GR-1 & RC-14 Clinically Documented Lactobacillus
- For Women’s Internal Balance
- Oral Probiotic for Natural Vaginal Health
- Patented Lactobacilli: GR-1™ and RC-14®
- Prevention Magazine: Top 10 Breakthrough ’07